Planning & Zoning


Permits are required for the following types of construction:
  • Additions (where the structure is being changed or wood is being replaced)
  • Decks/Porches
  • New buildings/construction
  • Fences
  • Signs
  • Parking Lots
  • Garages/sheds
If you have any zoning questions you can contact the Zoning Administrator Ryan Rudzis 989-635-7448. If you pull a pre-application with the city and it is approved you then have to take it to the Sanilac County Construction and Land Use Department in Sandusky or call 810-648-4664.

Related Documents