Font Size

Report A Concern

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Concern Form

Disclaimer City Concerns Include: streetlights, pot holes, storm drains, water/sewer lines, sidewalks, etc. Please do not include concerns or emergencies related to Marlette Police Department. Residents with concerns related to public safety need to contact 989-635-2008 or 911.