Rules & Regulations
Cemetery Rules & Regulations
- All flowers to be placed in containers. No glass containers allowed.
- All lots seeded by cemetery.
- All solid polystyrene foam wreaths prohibited.
- Care assessments to be paid before grave opening.
- Children are not allowed to play in cemetery.
- Flowers in urn or container to be placed in front of monuments. Steel rods and wire are prohibited.
- Keep your dogs in your care as they are not allowed to run in the cemetery.
- No digging on any grave or planting flowers in ground. All flowers, plants, etc., must be in urn or container.
- No gravel or crushed stone on lots.
- No riding bikes in the cemetery.
- No rosebushes or creeping vines are to be planted.
- Please do not drive on the grass.
- See a member of the Department of Public Woks crew before planting or placing anything on lots.
- Speed limit is 10 mph.
- Stones or monuments will not be placed until back assessments are paid.
- The Department of Public Woks crew will remove wreaths and flowers that are misplanted as they interfere with the mowing and upkeep of the cemetery.
- Two dwarf evergreen trees per lot.